Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Existence of the Israelites in Egypt Origins of the Hebrews: New Evidence for Israelites in Egypt from Jos to the Exo Reply To: Origins of the Hebrews: New Evidence for Israelites in Egypt from Jos to the Exo

• Douglas Petrovich

August 21, 2021 at 8:52 am

I now have an update on the publication of my new book, Origins of the Hebrews. I have completed the first round of proofs from the typesetter, and now I am working on proofing the second round. At the same time, I have begun a crowdfunding campaign, given that I have to raise funds for the book because the publisher is small and recently established.

At the very same time, I learned only recently that Carta finally is ready to republish my first book, The World’s Oldest Alphabet, which is a companion volume to the second book (just with a different publisher). Because Carta was devastated by COVID, I also need to raise the funds for its republication. The fundraising campaign–one campaign for the publication of both books–is currently underway, and if anyone is willing to contribute and/or spread the word about it to your contacts, I would be greatly appreciative.

Here is the link:

https://igg.me/at/dp-2-books

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your prayers and support, as these are two extremely important volumes for biblical history as it relates to the Israelites in Egypt before and during the exodus. Hopefully they both will be in print by November.