Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Evidence for Biblical miracles Naturalistic vs. spectacular supernatural Reply To: Naturalistic vs. spectacular supernatural

• Thomas Donlon

May 20, 2021 at 3:32 am

Hi Deborah,

I have an image of bitumen being pulled around on a cart burning slowly. 🙂

For a more scientific take than I or the article was able to give, this impact researcher has a video of podcast where he was interviewed. He said he dug a couple of seasons at the location of Tall el-Hammam. The interview is approximately 30 minutes.

Video Roundup

The top video on the page is the interview about Tall el-Hammam.

He is not linking the destruction of Tall el-Hammam as part of the younger dryas impact event. He just threw a couple random recent videos of interest on to that page. So don’t get confused with the Younger Dryas Impact Event which predates Adam, in my viewpoint.

The whole topic of asteroid and comet impacts is a large one. The link below is a great introduction, but is about two hours and a fraction. This episode is entitled Asteroid Day. This NOT the Youtube domain, so don’t get trying to correct the link.

https://howtube.com/10872

Getting to the one hour mark, Randall Carlson will start presenting a whole slew of ancient impact sites on earth. It might give you a sense why the moon is so cratered too.

In short though, somewhere recently I read that the air burst event thought to be the cause of the Tall el-Hammam destruction was about half the strength of the airburst of the 1908 Tunguska Siberia burst. But the link above when it starts talking about impacts compares many of the past impacts to the entire maga-tonage of all US and Soviet Weapons during the height of the Cold War exploding in one place together. The Sodom destruction and the Tungaska destruction are just baby impacts that we’ve seen in modern human history.

The Book of Revelation and other scriptures cover the devastation damage done by objects hitting the earth. It is long topic, so I will not get into it now.