Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The Mission of HFS Biblical Worldview Crisis Reply To: Biblical Worldview Crisis

• Peter Grimditch

May 12, 2021 at 7:19 am

I wish I could be as positive about our current population. I live in Australia but I believe we are about the same as in the USA. The God of the Bible is not widely believed in, in fact most of the population would see me as crazy, as in Noah crazy. Remember Noah?

I cherish any moments I can help people get closer to the truth, but the truth is most people don’t want to hear it, just as in the days of Noah. Instead I now find myself uplifting those very few faithful remnant. I love truth, and I seek the company of others who seek it too.

You are right, the truth is not something that we find that is right for ourselves. It does not come from within.

Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”. So there is an “absolute truth”, and His promise is that we should find it.

I commend your efforts at the Society for changing the state of this world, and pray that it is the beginning of something successful.

On the other hand, knowing mankind, our world will fall to Satan, who is the Prince of this world. Those who realise what is happening will draw nearer to God, and be thankful for His mercy and grace.

Peace to all brothers and sisters in the Lord. Thank you for your encouragement, Peter.