Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The Mission of HFS What is a Biblical Worldview? Reply To: What is a Biblical Worldview?

• Leila Dalrymple

May 6, 2021 at 7:55 pm

I believe a Biblical Worldview is seeing the world through the Salvation of YESHUA/LORD JESUS and the Holy Scriptures. The Bible itself gives us a worldview. The Bible commands us to teach the generations after us about GOD and His Word. YESHUA, in the great commission, tells us to spread the Gospel to the ends of the earth, which includes all generations. By doing so, we are the mouthpiece, hands and feet, for GOD, introducing others to LORD JESUS, and bringing them to HOLY SPIRIT to complete the work. GOD is explicit! He loves all with a love incomprehensible and wants NONE to perish. I am volunteering at True To Life Ministries (TTLM), Lake Jackson, Texas, where we help people in our community get back on their feet. GOD is the focus and basis for this ministry. We help their immediate needs if possible, and then help with their Spiritual needs through LORD JESUS. In my everyday routine outside of TTLM, I try to bring our LORD into conversations I have with anyone, and ask if I can pray with or for them.