Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Location of Mount Sinai Attributes of the proposed mountains Reply To: Attributes of the proposed mountains

• Thomas Donlon

April 19, 2021 at 5:52 pm

We need to add a map component to this HFS website. Let’s pray about that … any readers of this message please also pray.

I barely understand the locations in scripture. I have just the foggiest idea now of where Har Karkom is. Now you are introducing “Jebel Odeod (Odeid)” and giving us some scholarly interpretations of that. I’m bewildered.

The technology is out there to make maps. if some of these concepts can somehow be better incorporated into some visual means to make maps that help HSF learners better understand all this … may God guide us to make HSF successful for what God intends it to be successful for. A few of you are real scholars and understand some or understand much or understand all of this. I’m certainly struggling to grasp some of these concepts, places, ancient chronological dating schemes … but much of the basics of ancient historical research is still, well beyond me.

God please help us to piece all this together! (a prayer) Amen.