Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Evidence for Biblical miracles Are miracles still happening today? Reply To: Are miracles still happening today?

• Thomas Donlon

April 9, 2021 at 6:06 pm

Francesco Gabellini,

Your writings contain some good information, and I hope to review them by rereading your substantial writings. You mentioned the technology of today would seem miraculous to those from the past. There may be some technology that we aren’t familiar with that would seem the same to us. Jesus said this.

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. (Matt. 24:24 NIV)

You had so many good points I won’t venture to discuss them all. In addition to your good points—now up on the Monthly Focus page for this month is a Panel discussion that has some good material (or great discussions) about miracles. As usual Tim has expertly done the video segments that you can see available. The short-cut link though to get to the videos wasn’t yet operating last time I checked, but just scroll down manually and see the video. This is available from the Monthly Focus tab on the top of the page. You just never see this quality of video production on websites. I find it astonishing.

And the video on the same page about Pharaoh and the serpent also has great material. Some of the new information (to me) in the video segment was some of the historical challenges the Jews have faced that was shared by Jodi. I find the character of some of the participants in the Pharaoh video to just be so impressive.

Tim has spent his life doing videos and has assembled such a good team … I think it brings glory to God. Yet this is part of God’s plan.

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Eph. 2:10 NIV)

And God has granted us also the privilege of supporting this effort in various ways. I’m not only writing that comment to you Francesco, but to everyone who God is stirring to help in the ways he gifted us and prepared us.