Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Location of Mount Sinai Attributes of the proposed mountains Reply To: Attributes of the proposed mountains

• Thomas Donlon

March 28, 2021 at 9:36 pm

Interesting Deborah. Professor Anati kept referencing a two book set or a couple of books that had more details. I was disappointed that the talk was cut short by the moderator. Due to my lack of knowledge I’ll not make any comments, except to note that the crumbling of the mountain is certainly established. I also recollect a scripture that while Elijah on the mountain of God that wind tore the rocks apart. Also it seems that there were lots of rocks shown in the video and discussed that would have been suitable for tablets for writing things … like commandments. Not sure if all this fits with Tim’s timeline. But I’ll have to check what Tim’s timeline is … I always forget all these ages … bronze, iron and whatever else. But lest I go on…I’ll cease writing and try and learn. Are there publicly available scholarly papers … and the two volumes discussed are they available? I’m not sure if Anati even mentioned the names of the volumes directly …