Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The route of the Exodus through the Red Sea The near-Egypt Egyptian approach vs. the far-from-Egypt Hebrew approach Reply To: The near-Egypt Egyptian approach vs. the far-from-Egypt Hebrew approach

• Thomas Donlon

January 20, 2021 at 9:11 pm

Red Sea Miracles (part 2) suggested that a man named Ron Wyatt found a pillar on the far side of Aqaba in Saudi Arabia. Claimed the Saudi’s took it away. It wouldn’t be the worst idea if somehow the Saudi’s could be asked if they still had it.

Now Ron Wyatt was portrayed as controversial in the movie. There was a clip of him saying that he had some electronic equipment that he used that was able to triangulate gold at a distance.

I’m pretty sure equipment like that doesn’t exist. Even if it does exist now it would have been well out the reach of a man like Ron. So Ron remained very controversial in my eyes. The other divers with him that made a claim to seeing something convincing … I’ll not say anything now barring finding more substantial evidence.

There are so many smart people who have ideas on the crossing site. What type of approaches can be used to unearth evidence though? Ground penetrating radar?