Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Evidence for Biblical miracles Naturalistic vs. spectacular supernatural Reply To: Naturalistic vs. spectacular supernatural

• Thomas Donlon

January 11, 2021 at 2:41 am

Hi Deborah. I watched THE RED SEA MIRACLE part 1 and the nearly eight hours of extra bonus or indepth material in the Collectors Edition yesterday and during the night. While I’m a bit overwhelmed with all that I saw from everyone, I think there were three or more segments where you were adding your thoughts and giving information on a variety of topics in the other four or so DVD’s. There was a section on the number of people who were involved in the Exodus, a section on the route of the journey after leaving Sinai … and I’m forgetting something else. In all cases you presented yourself well. Yet Tim Mahoney masterfully assembled a variety of viewpoints and there were a number of other scholars who shown presenting their views. Some of the views were similar to yours and some were different. If you haven’t ordered the Collectors edition I think it would be worthwhile. As a rough guess perhaps there was three minutes of discussions with you in the extra material.