Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Evidence for Biblical miracles Naturalistic vs. spectacular supernatural Reply To: Naturalistic vs. spectacular supernatural

• Deborah Hurn

January 10, 2021 at 6:22 am

There are a lot of new ideas in your post, Thomas, and each of them could start a discussion. Yes, I have puzzled over the rod/snake miracle, and why the Egyptian magicians could do it, and also turn water to blood, and could produce frogs but not gnats (I would think gnats were rather easier to conceal in pot or sleeve).

I finally got The Red Sea Crossing Collectors Edition Volume 1. Right near the end they had about a five second clip of you and Tim. It was perhaps a teaser clip or a bridge to transition to part II. This very topic was mentioned by you as you questioned him back.

Yes, that little clip was a ‘teaser’ for RSM II. You will see more of me when you get the next collectors edition. For that interview, I didn’t expect to be answering questions regarding miracles or the pillar of cloud and fire. I am glad I did the ‘Jewish’ thing and answered a question with a question… and look! we have this whole discussion out of it! My specialty is the wilderness itinerary, but as I recall there were not many questions on that. I wait to see what Tim and Steve create for the next in the Patterns of Evidence series, The Journey to Mount Sinai.