Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The 7 Churches of Revelation: Times of Deception The 7 Churches of Revelation: Times of Deception Reply To: The 7 Churches of Revelation: Times of Deception

• Karen Getchel

May 15, 2022 at 5:14 pm

I appreciated this latest video on Sardis.

As I stated earlier that I have visited these sites in the mid 1990s and early 2000s. Of all the places we went, Sardis was by far my favorite. It was so beautiful. We did on 2 occasions climb the mountain (I saw in a recent video that it is now gated off). We went to the temple at the bottom of the mountain and climbed up through the olive trees.

The view is spectacular.

I also kind of feel bad that my favorite place is the one which is “dead” spiritually.

Looks good from the outside, but nothing going on in the inside. I appreciated the comments about the museums (churches) in Europe–did notice that in Prague. Also the comments about the succeeding generations who don’t hold the Truth and the Lord highly–its just a way of life for them–or rather what they do on Sunday–or its just a social gathering

We can all fall into that trap (or snare of the devil), when we become lazy Christians–we don’t study, we don’t witness, we don’t pray.

Lord bless