Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The Making of an Exodus Explorer Jim and Penny Caldwell: The Search for Mount Sinai Reply To: Jim and Penny Caldwell: The Search for Mount Sinai

• Michele Rousseau

January 13, 2022 at 10:18 pm

This is very fascinating. I’m so very glad about all these documentaries because I have been following presentations of these biblical sites explorations since it started out as a 2-hour documentary under the name “The Exodus Conspiracy”.

A church showed “The Exodus Conspiracy” back in 2007/2008 (not sure of the year but was around that time), and a panel of the exploration team spoke to us after the documentary was shown in its entirety. This documentary presentation was a developmental step in how to present these explorations and evidence in film.

I remember that I couldn’t go to sleep because of the excitement I felt from all that was presented in the film. I’m so thankful to God that He gave wisdom to that team to present the evidence of the explorations in the present manner, which is the Patterns of Evidence series.

I’m very inspired. I’m wanting to read the details in the Bible for myself. I’m thrilled about how God is revealing Himself in history like this. I’m looking forward to more. Thank you!