Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Existence of the Israelites in Egypt Origins of the Hebrews: New Evidence for Israelites in Egypt from Jos to the Exo Reply To: Origins of the Hebrews: New Evidence for Israelites in Egypt from Jos to the Exo

• Douglas Petrovich

December 30, 2021 at 10:11 am

Hello, all. It seems that I completely forgot to update the HFS via this thread that my new book, Origins of the Hebrews is now in print. Sorry! It can be purchased from my publisher or (just in Kindle for now) on Amazon (but soon available on Amazon in hardback). My preferred option is for you to buy it directly from me, which allows me a better royalty. I also would include a signed inscription, if so desired. If interested, here is how to buy from me:

The retail price of the book is $50 USD, but the introductory price is $40. The final cost of the book, with shipping and handling, is $50, which includes the media rate for USPS shipping. Expedited shipping terms can be modified by request.

For payment, you can send a check or money order to me at the address below. Or for immediate shipping, you can pay for the book (and shipping fee) via Venmo, as my account name is @Douglas-Petrovich. The other option is to pay by PalPay, using [email protected] as the account. When payment is secured, I will send out your book.

All the best,

Douglas Petrovich

8154 Cheyenne Hills Trail

Richmond, TX 77406