Community Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Existence of the Israelites in Egypt Origins of the Hebrews: New Evidence for Israelites in Egypt from Jos to the Exo Reply To: Origins of the Hebrews: New Evidence for Israelites in Egypt from Jos to the Exo

• Douglas Petrovich

December 30, 2021 at 10:01 am

Hello, Nick. Yes, lots of writing is the future for me, Lord willing. The next book I plan to finish is called, Nimrod the Empire Builder: Architect of Shock and Awe. Of all the documents uploaded to my academia.edu webpage, the article that equates Nimrod with Sargon of Akkad is the one that people have flocked to the most. It seems that a book on Nimrod is in order. After that, I plan to finish my book on biblical history of the 3rd millennium BC, called, The Forgotten Era: Illuminating Biblical History before Abraham. These are the immediate projects. Eventually, I plan to write a book on how to study the Bible, called, Elements of Bible Study. I also plan to write a historical and exegetical handbook to Genesis 1-11, and one to Exodus 1-12. I do have a magnum opus planned, but I will keep that one under wraps for now.