The following Code of Conduct is required by all members. Violation of these rules may result in termination of membership with no refunds. Members have the ability to flag and report any member that violates these rules, resulting in a review by the HFS team.
Members of HFS agree to:
- Be patient. It’s okay to disagree, but not to belittle, judge, or become argumentative!
- Be kind. No name-calling. Be respectful, humble, loving (1 Cor. 13).
- Participate. Others can benefit from your insights!
- Be brief. Try to be direct and to the point.
- Write well. Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
- Add sources. State when you are summarizing someone else’s work and include a reference.
- Stay on topic. Try not to deviate from the main discussion.
Members of HFS agree to not:
- No spam. Do not use the system to spam others or as your advertising platform.
- No private info. Do not disclose anyone’s personal phone number, address, email, etc.
- No cross-posting. Find the best place to post and post there.
- Don’t yell. NO SHOUTING AT PEOPLE IN CAPS!
- No trolling. Do not instigate conflict or intentionally upset people.
- No explicit posts. Do not post links to nudity or violence.
- No illegal posts. Do not engage in anything illegal.